No, EZWeb does not have its own spell checker. However, EZWeb has integrated it's system to be compatible with an Internet Explorer Compatible spell checker provided by Speckie. This is a spell checker that allows you to check the spelling on internet forms. This program is free and works very well in the EZWeb environment.
The only catch is that you have to install it yourself. In order to install Speckie, please follow the steps below:
- Click Here to go to Speckie's download page.
- Click on the "Download Speckie vX.X.X" text to start the download.
- If prompted, choose to "run" the file.
- Once the download is finished (if the "run" option has not already been chosen), double-click on the file to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Speckie on your machine.
- Once the installation is completed, you can launch Internet Explorer.
- You will now see a bar pop-up at either the top or bottom of your window (depending what version of Internet Explorer you are using).
- If the bar is at the top of your window, click on it and select "Run ActiveX Control" to allow Speckie to run.
- If the bar is at the bottom of your window, choose "Enable" to allow Speckie to run.
- Speckie should now be installed, and you will now receive a red, squiggly line under misspelled words.